1.01.2012

And We're Off...A New Year Full of Lots of Changes

So I finally did it...I started a blog. I figured if I was going to do it, it should start on the first day of 2012. I've thought a lot about what I want my blog to be about. Crafts I've started making due to my Pinterest obsession, adventures in home ownership, recipes I love/want to try? Why not a combination of all three? So that's what this blog will be about...all things happening at our wonderful home, 7907. 


So what is happening at 7907 you ask? Today was full of lots and lots of resting due to a fun night out last night (and football for Tanner). Nothing very exciting today. Between my resting though, I thought about what I wanted to try out in 2012. Now, I'm not a big New Years resolutions girl, but I do have some goals in mind that I want to try. Some of the things I'm hoping on doing this year include: trying at least 1 new recipe a week, eating vegetarian meals once a week, seriously using the treadmill/fitness tips I've posted on my Pinterest board, and finally updating our kitchen (a huge task that I want to accomplish this year). I also wanted to start a blog and figured if I started one, then I would have to post things on it and it would force me to keep up on my goals. So far, 2012 is off to a great start. What about yours? What are your goals/resolutions for 2012?





No comments:

Post a Comment